Tuesday, July 11, 2017

Wow -time flies!

So today, I googled my name and images came up and all of a sudden this blog appeared! I had forgotten all about it so here I am today making a quick entry as I feel this will help me figure out my day to day activities and keep track of my life in a nut shell. 

I really hope to keep up with this blog again since I last wrote in it nearly 6 years ago!

I am now approaching 48 years of age in September 2017, but I still feel like I am in my late 20's.  My children are now adults- ages 21 and 19 and my husband is still Brent, although we have has\d our ups and downs through this thing they call "marriage".  I still adore him and we are doing great in our marriage.

I will update more in the future as now it is lunch time. This is a more recent picture of me at 47 years of age (current age).


No comments:

Post a Comment