Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Michelle Gets Hungry!!!

So this blog is about having a down day and getting back up the next day and making sure I have a better day! (So if you have a slip up, it's okay, forgive yourself...figure out what happened and get right back on track!)

Apparently, I was super hungry yesterday (Monday)...I had a good day with eating but after I did a 30 minute run and came home, I got very very hungry!  I still ate healthy foods, however, it appeared that I couldn't get full.  Not sure what that was all about!

This is what I ate yesterday:
  • Coffee and Protein Shake for breakie
  • Big bowl  and a half of homemade chicken stew for lunch
  • Pork Tenderloin and Quinou for supper with zucchini
  • 4 pieces of string cheese and an orange (snack)
  • A pomegranate
  • The remaining portion of Pork tenderloin and quinou
Finally I was full at 8:30 pm and I felt disgusting!!! So skip forward to today....

I am back on track and decided to eat a bigger breakfast so that I am not so hungry for the rest of the day! And guess what?  It worked! I am back on track with great food choices and not over eating.  I do eat healthy on a regular basis, but even overeating good and clean foods can cause weight gain!!  Ha ha, I do realize this!

Now to talk about the amazing and challenging workout we had today.  It was a mixture of cardio and resistance! (But I did a bit of cardio (20 minutes) on my own today at the gym)
I found the resistance exercises such as push ups and wall sits very difficult and the lunges with weights made my legs like jello.  But at the end of the workout, I felt AMAZING!!! There were some darn good "sweat people" left on the walls and mirrors from our sweaty bodies!!!

Whooo hooooo girls...we rocked this workout and Shea once again-THANK YOU!!!

2 comments:

  1. I've been stalking you since you started up again...hoping to grab some of your great motivation ... :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Carjac! I appreciate your comment!!! I'll keep posting. :)

    ReplyDelete