Friday, November 11, 2011

A bit about me :)

Well I thought I would give you a little insight about me, since some of you may not know me at all!

I am 42 years old and the mother of 2 children ages 15 and 13 (a boy and girl).
I am married to a wonderful man who works overseas.
I went to University at the University of Windsor and then to Red River in Winnipeg.
Until I was about 26 years old, I was able to eat anything I wanted to and I weighed 110 lbs...never ever had an issue with weight, but after having my children, I have weighed up to 155 lbs and for me that is a lot on my small frame- I am 5' 4" tall.  My ideal weight would be anywhere from 128-132lbs.  I am currently 136 lbs. (Me on the left when I was 21 years old!)

I totally love to workout and I enjoy challenging myself.  I also love encouraging people to workout and give 100% of themselves to the workout.  I also play soccer year round.  I am currently playing indoor soccer on a co-ed team once a week and in the summer I get out on the field with a co-ed group also. Soccer is my favorite sport and then a close second would be lifting weights and running when the weather is nice.

So here is a hilarious picture of me as Shakira! I want to have a tight body like hers and I plan on doing it.  Want to join me???
I love it....so funny! Hope you will find your passion for working out too! I look forward to knowing you all more in Bootcamp!

No comments:

Post a Comment