Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Planning for the Next 6-12 Weeks

So I began Bootcamp again with Shea Fust http://www.sheafust.com/default.html , and I am now sitting down to write down some goals.  I have also got to do some homework from a great online friend of mine who is doing a neat 12 week program.  Her name is Kimberly and if you want to know more about her program: Here is the link and the questions I will be answering on this Blog to myself.  I must be more authentic to myself!

This week we are talking about your authentic self! This is the basis for everything! The REAL you!



With this week there is some homework as you'll see in the video. Here are the questions to answer for this week:


1. What are your values and beliefs? What do you stand for? List these things out and be real, be honest and put some thought into it.

My values and beliefs in regards to life in general, are to be positive, work hard, love passionately and give 100% in all I do.  I stand for truth, determination, and never giving up (even when I feel down or like I should be giving up!)  As far as becoming the "best Michelle that I can be", I want to be healthy, fit and happy in all areas in my life.  Be a better Mom, Wife, Friend, and overall the best "Michelle" that I am capable of being.
  • be more accountable for my workouts
  • eat 90% paleo for the next 6 weeks and beyond (allowing for one cheat day a week if necessary)
  • be more in tune with my children and their needs
  • be more of a support for my husband working in Afghanistan
  • contributing economically to our family needs (get a job-which I have!!!!)
  • saving money for our future
  • spend time with friends
  • try new things (will be trying out snowshoeing...thanks Rhonda for lending me yours)
  • say positive things to people everyday and smile

2. What do you want to see change in the next 12 weeks or 90 days? Who do you want to be at the end of this?

At the end of 12 weeks, I hope to see the following (of course this list may grow and change as time goes on):

  • be able to do 30 men's push-ups in a row
  • lose 12-15 pounds of fat and replace it with 5 pounds of muscle
  • work on my consulting business and make it work for me
  • enjoy important communication between my kids, husband and myself
  • Be 100% Paleo style eating
  • continue growing and evolving

3. What will it do for you to see these things change? How will it make you feel?


That's it... a short assignment! :)

With the above changes, I will feel strong, more connected to the loved ones in my life and empowered.  It will also broaden my world and those around me.  I will also be more confident than I am now!!!  :)


Now "click here" and watch Week 1 video. And I'll see you again next Monday! We will move on to Goals and Beliefs and do they line up? Below is the motivational video for Week 1 from Kimberly!  Enjoy!


I have been finding so many inspirational pictures on www.pinterest.com  Here 2 that I love:

This one relates to the 12 Week Program and what one could accomplish:


This one relates to the Paleo Lifestyle of Eating that I expressed above:


Have a wonderful day and don't forget to smile and share your positive attitude!



No comments:

Post a Comment