Thursday, June 3, 2010

1st Millionaire blog June 3, 2010

Today is my 3rd day doing a diet that I sell on my Univera Website called the Matol Diet. The Website if you are interested in looking at is at http://michellecudmorearmstrong.myunivera.com/. I am trying to familiarize myself with all the products and since I am in need of losing 10 pounds, I thought I would try out this diet!
This is the diet in a nutshell:
HOW-TO-LOSE-WEIGHT-NOW
You Will Like Your Life Again

Be ready to lose those unwanted pounds.Univera-Matol has a diet plan, second to none. Women will lose 4 to 5 lbs. a week. Men will lose 6 to 7 lbs. per week. Don't start this diet unless your really wanting to lose weight and will promise yourself that you will stay on it. The plan includes your meals and your nutritional supplements. You will not get hungry with four meals a day.The plan:+ Helps maintain muscle mass+ Promotes vitality and energy+ Revitalizes skin and treats cellulite+ Re-establishes pancreatic function (insulin)+ Modified protocol for type 1 diabetics. This is a protein diet, it restricts carbohydrates. After the body uses up it's carbohydrates ( after the third day) it will then start to burn your fat cells,at the same time your pancreas starts to rest because it no longer needs to produce insulin. Insulin regulates blood sugar levels but it also makes you gain weight by transforming the fat and sugar we eat in to fat cells.This is a four stage plan. You decide how many pounds you want to lose Stage one you will lose 80% of that weight, Stage two you lose the 20%, Stage three you introduce your body to carbohydrates again, Stage four you maintain your weight and control it.As time goes by and you start to gain some more, go back to stage three for a few days or a week, no problem.

Now back to me! LOL
Day one of the diet I was a little hungry and had to eat a lot of salad to fill me up- but I really enjoyed my protein that I chose for the day and the vegetarian chili was yummy! Oh yes, I nearly forgot, my starting weight is 147.5 lbs.

Day 2 was much more relaxing as I am not craving so much food! I tried the pudding (protein) at lunch as a dessert after eating a large salad and cooked broccoli. i think I am getting the hang of this diet now...and I even played soccer for 45 minutes tonight! I had amazing energy tonight.

Day 3 was today and all is great. Started the day with Matol Protein (3 cheese omelet) and then had the vegetarian chili at lunch. Yummy! The Matol food tastes excellent! I went to the gym and did a great leg work out today!

Now you might be asking why I am on a road to becoming a millionaire...well the answer is simple...I am thinking and believing it, so it will happen. That is the law of attraction! I have only began my Univera business at the beginning of may, but already I know the products are amazing. The Ageless Xtra which I take everyday is like my fountain of youth! I know I am slowing the aging process down and I feel incredible!

So step one in becoming a millionaire is for me to know all my product line, and secondly it is to attract the best people I can to join the team that we are growing in Manitoba and Canada and then the entire world. This product line can help everyone. Do you want to make money with me?

No comments:

Post a Comment