Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Ever have an emotional yet cathartic day?

Wow today I woke up and I was such a happy person! I felt amazing, positive, full of life and ready to take on the world. I did some Univera work first thing in the morning, ate a nutritious breakfast, spoke to my sweet husband on the phone in Africa...then I logged onto Facebook!

Now don't get me wrong, the day continued to be stellar, but I watched a video that my dear friend Deb had posted on her profile and it literally brought me to tears! It was about giving and how a man is helping to feed the unloved, mentally disturbed, and poorest people in his country. It was totally amazing and I realized that perhaps, that is what I am supposed to do also! I am supposed to help people...I really want to make a difference in the world! How about you?

So this is what I did today! I called my local Salvation Army and am going to volunteer my services in helping with making Christmas Hampers and then delivering them to the people who require them. I am thinking that this is going to be the beginning of something, wonderful, beautiful and so fulfilling for my heart and the best part is I am getting to help people!

Please watch this video, I dare you to! Blessings to you all!
http://www.facebook.com/michelle.cudmorearmstrong#!/video/video.php?v=464334032902&oid=305516332017&comments

No comments:

Post a Comment