Friday, November 11, 2011

Week 1 of Eating Clean is DONE!

First off....I want to give credit to all those people who served our great country of Canada and gave their lives as the ultimate sacrifice so we could be FREE! I have not and will not forget!

On the topic of Eating Clean and Working out, I have to say I passed with flying colours.  I kept all grains out of my diet except for the Quinoa Flour (which is a seed but has grain like qualities)...but I think I will still consider it a seed.  (All in moderation!)

The workouts all week were amazing and I managed to get 5 days of working out in.  Two of the 5 were Bootcamps!  I am loving the energy of the women in the 4:30 pm class and am trying to learn new people's names each class. So if I ask you your name, please tell me, as I really want to know everyone! I love cheering people on in class!!!

I was honoured to receive the Bootcamper of the Week award and I am always so humbled to receive it! (Thanks Shea) I absolutely love working out and challenging myself!  Please add me as a friend on Facebook if you would like to...I love people and encouraging you on your goals too! (Michelle Cudmore-Armstrong) After all we are a great community and with constant support, we will all achieve our goals!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment